Monday, September 3, 2007

YAYY!!! Finally figured out how to create my blog!

This blog is specifically intended for my friends and family to keep tabs on what i am upto/will be doing in India starting in September 2007. I hope to provide my own insight (somewhat informative, somewhat humorous) into various public health problems that I encounter in Pune, Mumbai, and all over India through various projects that i will be involved in.

Let's hope i update it often and not retreat to being Apoorva.

I start work tomorrow at the National AIDS Research Institute of India. I will be working in a community health center coming up with strategies to recruit/recruiting discordant couples with HIV/AIDS (either the male or female tests + for HIV/AIDS). Then planning educational sessions within their community as to treatment/prevention, followed by implementing cohort clinical studies. Exciting stuff!

Love and miss you all and keep checking back in between checking to see what Perez Hilton has to say :)

7 comments:

Samantha said...

OH APPY! I'm so looking forward to reading this and viewing pics. BTW this is tres cheesy, nevertheless, I support. Miss you tons!

Samantha
aka SFR&S

blackleo said...

sooo proud of you to start a blog :) even though it is prob just bc upal told you too ;-)

miss you love you bye

Unknown said...

you = toolbox and i love it!

please include many many pictures!

miss you!

ps, hahah samantha, you can't beat that, you can't beat that with a stick!

Unknown said...

Perez Hilton...ROLF!!!!!!!
How sleazy your blog will be...niiice!

Unknown said...

bah, i couldn't be prouder of you for starting your own blog!

www.theepictruth.com said...

How many turbans have the HIV?

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you. I will be checking your blog all the time while I pretend to work. Please include lots of stats and charts with regression. Just kidding... kind of. Miss you.