Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello Goodbye

Remember meee?!

Yeah I suck as you all have repeatedly told me due to lack of updates. And guess what? Get used to more silence from me- I'm headed in a couple of hours to this tribal healthcare camp of sorts in the middle of nowhere. Soooo basically no internet/phone for 2 weeks. Here is a link to the place- it's run by Hopkins folk so i should be safe :)

Promise to write in MUCHO DETAIL once i return (I will be keeping a journal while I'm away) on the 26th, then head off to see Shiv and Akhil get married for the 567th time on the 28th.

Merry Christmasssss everyone, I'm so sad to be missing all the festivities. Make sure to drink extra eggnog for me, play under the mistletoe for me, and sit on Santa's Lap for me (except, don't drink too much eggnogg and THINK you are sitting on Santa's lap- that can be a tricky situation as i learnt some years ago).

Love Love Love and Ho Ho Ho




Ps: Here is my our new puppppppy!! He is less than 2 months old and is the love of our life:




1 comment:

Stephen Spencer said...

Dog looks ugly as sin, please wait to take pictures until it enters full "cute" phase.

Just kidding. I'll miss you at ABC's holiday party, I snagged a way in sans Justin :)